lördag 20 december 2008

Chat med Tomten

Hittade en liten Santa bot på nätet. Sånt här brukar aldrig vara särskilt bra, men jag är extremt uttråkad, so what the heck.

Santa:
Hello! What is your name?

You: Jösses

Santa: Hi there Jösses .

You: Hi, I have been a naughty girl this year

Santa: Santa maintains his naughty and nice list (now computerized, by the way), with the help of all the elves who keep track of each person -- you probably aren't even aware they are around you, but elves have a special way of keeping an eye on you. Sometimes if you look quickly enough you *might* catch one peering in a window or around a corner, but you would have to be very fast and very good!

You: So you mean there are elves spying on me?

Santa: Interesting deduction. Yes Jösses I think that is what I meant. Was it not clear?

You: Does mrs Santa like it naughty?

Santa: I can't tell if mrs Santa like it naughty.

You: You don't have sex?

Santa: I do so have sex. Food is more important than sex.

You: Do you have sex with the elves?

Santa: Food is more important than sex.

You: Does Santa come to Malmö this year?

Santa:
Yes I try to come to Malmö this year to Malmö this year as often as possible, do you?
I spend all my time online.

You: Do I get a christmas present this year?

Santa: Not that I know of.

Inga kommentarer: